Share |

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Interview with the famous trader Adrian Shiroma known as ¨the account duplicator¨


With only 27 years it is one of the Hispanic-Japanese promises of the forex trading of this new decade. He doesn't like ¨the duplicator¨ to call him but the certain thing is that it is able to bend the balance of a forex account with easiness.

In the phone interview Adrian could be many things about their career and their life

How so certain it is that that you duplicate the accounts?

Adrian Shiroma: I don't duplicate them, I triplicate them (laughs), I think that it is exaggerated because not all the accounts can be duplicated easily, it depends on several things: the size of the account, available markets, for example: small accounts cannot duplicate them easy, but if to give him a good profit, but the big accounts are easy to manage.

Adrian are you consents of your fame?, do you think that it is exaggerated or that you really deserve it?

Adrian Shiroma: The good things come alone when make all with love, then people request me advice, they puts me on approval and now my own clients are those that have given me that fame. But I don't believe it to me, I know that people exist better than me.

How did you begin in this?
Adrian Shiroma: Surprisingly I began with a documentary that I saw myself when I has 18 years that called ¨The divine Proportion¨, spoke on the I number golden and the persistence of this in all the proportions that are in the universe. We find it in our body, in you hoist them, plants, galaxies and recently I discovered that the physical beauty is increased to measure that its face completes these proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Wait